Seamlessly maneuver over rough terrain and obstacles with momentum and rhythm, keep the focus on the trail
A wider support area on the new PD-MX70 pedals improves stability, while the extended shoe-pedal contact area at the rear offers an intuitive engagement. The 1 mm Rider Tuned cleat spacer creates a better contact interface with shoes of different designs, soles and forefoot heights.
- Increased retention strength for the forceful pedaling of BMX racing
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area for more support and grip
- Lower platform and cage height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage improves control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Binding: Dual sided.
- Cleat included: SM-SH51.
- Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD).
- Real weight: 416 g (pair).
SPD (Shimano pedaling dynamics)
Walk and ride performance for every condition
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy.
Adjustable entry and tension release
Adjustable tension allows the cleat to be set to each rider's preference.
An open-binding mechanism and refined axle-body housing allows mud and debris to be pushed out when the rider steps in.
Cartridge spindle bearing unit
A cartridge bearing unit seals out dirt and moisture and greatly reduces the need for maintenance.
Durable, reliable shimano construction
Off-road pedals must be able to take a hammering which is why SPD pedals achieve the ideal balance between lightweight, durability, and reliability.
More From This Category